Registration with CRO
- Complying, where applicable, with the Registration requirements for a business name.
- Where applicable, completion of all filings with the Companies Registration Office.
Income Tax Ruturns
- Preparation of your annual Income Tax Return.
- Informing you of the most beneficial income tax payment terms.
- Timely filing in order to avoid penalties and fines.
Financial accounts should not be used just to calculate the tax bill and neither should they be left gathering dust in filing cabinet or a drawer. The financial accounts can yield valuable, crucial and vital information to you regarding:
- A sound formation to prepare budgets for the future year.
- Measurement of the year’s performance against last year’s budget projections.
- Assessment of purchases and expenses charges.
- The vital and central function of the gross margin analysis.
- How future growth will be financed.
- The adequacy of the existing financial structure.
We will guide you through the financial accounts interpreting all these figures and ratios highlighting the individual messages for your unique business.
Calculation and Submission of VAT 3 and Return of Trading Details – On-Line Submission.
Having determined the correct Vat rate for your unique business, our on-going service, with your co-operation, will ensure:
- Preparation of your VAT returns.
- Submission of the VAT returns on a basis that maximises your business’ cash flow.
- Submission of the VAT returns on a timely basis thereby avoiding;
- Interest and penalties for late submission, and
- Minimising your exposure to Revenue Audit.
- Preparation and filing of the annual Trading Details to the Revenue Commissioners.
RCT (0 – 5 invoices per month)
Where applicable the rules relating to Relevant Contracts Tax are complex and non-compliance with the rules can be oppressively expensive for a business. The obligation to operate Relevant Contracts Tax applies to a person carrying on or related to people carrying on building operations, land development, the manufacture, treatment or extraction of materials for use, whether used or not, in construction operations, meat processing operations and businesses that include the processing, cutting and preserving of wood from thinned or felled trees in sawmills or other like premises or the supply of such products for processing.
Failure to operate Relevant Contracts Tax in accordance with Revenue requirements exposes the individual to paying the tax which should have been deducted together with interest and penalties thereon.
Payroll – (0-3 Employees)
Our payroll service includes;
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll.
- Complying with all requirements and documentations for staff commencing and leaving.
- On-Line filing of P.45’s and P.30’s.
- Processing benefit-in-kind additions in the payroll
- Provision of electronic payslips
- Preparation and filing of the annual P.35
Making business decisions can be difficult, having access to up to date information is the most effective way to reduce your business risk. Our book-keeping services are designed to give you access to your financial information, bank accounts, creditors, and debtors at the press of a button.
- Provision of off-site book-keeping services by our highly trained book-keeping service team
- Preparation and filing of Central Statistics Office returns.
Unlimited Telephone Support (call-back or email within 24 hours)
The unlimited telephone support is in respect of ordinary day to day tax compliance and business issues on the lines of;
- Am I obliged to register as an Employer for a part-time/temporary employee?
- What rate per mile should I pay for travelling expenses?
- I am travelling away from base, how can I qualify for flat-rate Revenue approved subsistence expenses?
- What vat rate should I charge on a new line of product or a new service?